Flooding on Salem Creek Greenway

Greenway is flooded and impassable at the concrete ford. The ford and the sidewalk beside the creek are flooded with rushing water. It will be a few days before the area becomes passsable again.

I started riding on the greenway at the WSSU lower parking lot and got turned back by the flooding so I rode back to MLK Dr., up to Bus. 40, turned right onto Lowery St. and got on the Bushy Creek Greenway. I rode up to Waterworks Rd. and onto Winston Lake Rd., circled the lake, and rode up the long hill to Old Greensboro Rd. where I turned right and rode down to Waterworks Rd. I turn right, rode down the hill to the Busky Creek Greenway , turned left and then backtracked to the WSSU parking lot. Total ride was about 12 miles.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts