Blog Author Staus

It looks is if my riding season may be over for the year but at least I met my 1300 mile distance goal for the year. The original diagnosis for the excruciating headaches I had for 3 weeks was trigeminal nerve neurosis and migraines and many of the medications used to treat this are ones primarily used to treat bipolar and seizures so I have to wean off them slowly so as to have had side effects. Once the jaw infection was diagnosed and treatment was begun, I have not had any more excruciating headaches but I am still weak and fighting the infection. I missed some prime bike riding weather and now winter is setting in. As I get stronger, I will shift into winter mode and start attending fitness classes at the YMCA with occasional rides on warm days.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts